Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/mach-sa1100/cpu-sa1100.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-sa1100/cpu-sa1100.c b/arch/arm/mach-sa1100/cpu-sa1100.c
index 07d4e8ba371..aaa8acf76b7 100644
@@ -68,7 +68,7 @@
* clock change in ROM and jump to that code from the kernel. The main
* disadvantage is that the ROM has to be modified, which is not
* possible on all SA-1100 platforms. Another disadvantage is that
- * jumping to ROM makes clock switching unecessary complicated.
+ * jumping to ROM makes clock switching unnecessary complicated.
* The idea behind this driver is that the memory configuration can be
* changed while running from DRAM (even with interrupts turned on!)