Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/pm.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/pm.c b/arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/pm.c
index e76d41bb705..b9c80597b7b 100644
@@ -41,7 +41,7 @@
* DRAM clocking and refresh are slightly different for systems with DDR
* DRAM or regular SDRAM devices. If SDRAM is used in the system, the
* SDRAM will still be accessible in direct-run mode. In DDR based systems,
- * a transistion to direct-run mode will stop all DDR accesses (no clocks).
+ * a transition to direct-run mode will stop all DDR accesses (no clocks).
* Because of this, the code to switch power modes and the code to enter
* and exit DRAM self-refresh modes must not be executed in DRAM. A small
* section of IRAM is used instead for this.