Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/vmalloc.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 20 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/vmalloc.h b/arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/vmalloc.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,20 +0,0 @@
- * arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/vmalloc.h
- * Author: Naeem Afzal <email@example.com>
- * Copyright 2002 Intel Corp.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- * Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
- * option) any later version.
- * Just any arbitrary offset to the start of the vmalloc VM area: the
- * current 8MB value just means that there will be a 8MB "hole" after the
- * physical memory until the kernel virtual memory starts. That means that
- * any out-of-bounds memory accesses will hopefully be caught.
- * The vmalloc() routines leaves a hole of 4kB between each vmalloced
- * area for the same reason. ;)
-#define VMALLOC_END 0xfb000000UL