Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/mach-bcmring/include/mach/vmalloc.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 25 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-bcmring/include/mach/vmalloc.h b/arch/arm/mach-bcmring/include/mach/vmalloc.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,25 +0,0 @@
- * Copyright (C) 2000 Russell King.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
- * Move VMALLOC_END to 0xf0000000 so that the vm space can range from
- * 0xe0000000 to 0xefffffff. This gives us 256 MB of vm space and handles
- * larger physical memory designs better.
-#define VMALLOC_END 0xf0000000UL