Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/samsung-i2c.txt')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/samsung-i2c.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/samsung-i2c.txt
index 38832c71291..b6cb5a12c67 100644
@@ -6,14 +6,18 @@ Required properties:
- compatible: value should be either of the following.
(a) "samsung, s3c2410-i2c", for i2c compatible with s3c2410 i2c.
(b) "samsung, s3c2440-i2c", for i2c compatible with s3c2440 i2c.
+ (c) "samsung, s3c2440-hdmiphy-i2c", for s3c2440-like i2c used
+ inside HDMIPHY block found on several samsung SoCs
- reg: physical base address of the controller and length of memory mapped
- interrupts: interrupt number to the cpu.
- samsung,i2c-sda-delay: Delay (in ns) applied to data line (SDA) edges.
- - gpios: The order of the gpios should be the following: <SDA, SCL>.
- The gpio specifier depends on the gpio controller.
+ - gpios: The order of the gpios should be the following: <SDA, SCL>.
+ The gpio specifier depends on the gpio controller. Required in all
+ cases except for "samsung,s3c2440-hdmiphy-i2c" whose input/output
+ lines are permanently wired to the respective client
- samsung,i2c-slave-addr: Slave address in multi-master enviroment. If not
specified, default value is 0.
- samsung,i2c-max-bus-freq: Desired frequency in Hz of the bus. If not