|author||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/bitmap.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/lib/bitmap.c b/lib/bitmap.c
index 741fae905ae..91e0ccfdb42 100644
@@ -830,7 +830,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(bitmap_bitremap);
* @orig (i.e. bits 3, 5, 7 and 9) were also set.
* When bit 11 is set in @orig, it means turn on the bit in
- * @dst corresponding to whatever is the twelth bit that is
+ * @dst corresponding to whatever is the twelfth bit that is
* turned on in @relmap. In the above example, there were
* only ten bits turned on in @relmap (30..39), so that bit
* 11 was set in @orig had no affect on @dst.