|author||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/usb/composite.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/usb/composite.h b/include/linux/usb/composite.h
index 3d29a7dcac2..882a084a841 100644
@@ -188,7 +188,7 @@ ep_choose(struct usb_gadget *g, struct usb_endpoint_descriptor *hs,
* @bind() method is then used to initialize all the functions and then
* call @usb_add_function() for them.
- * Those functions would normally be independant of each other, but that's
+ * Those functions would normally be independent of each other, but that's
* not mandatory. CDC WMC devices are an example where functions often
* depend on other functions, with some functions subsidiary to others.
* Such interdependency may be managed in any way, so long as all of the