|author||Chandra Seetharaman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-09-08 20:18:50 +0000|
|committer||Alex Elder <email@example.com>||2011-10-11 21:15:02 -0500|
xfs: Fix the incorrect comment in the header of _xfs_buf_find
Fix the incorrect comment in the header of the function _xfs_buf_find(). Signed-off-by: Chandra Seetharaman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Alex Elder <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c b/fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c
index d3c2b58d7d7..e3af85095dd 100644
@@ -415,10 +415,7 @@ _xfs_buf_map_pages(
* Look up, and creates if absent, a lockable buffer for
* a given range of an inode. The buffer is returned
- * locked. If other overlapping buffers exist, they are
- * released before the new buffer is created and locked,
- * which may imply that this call will block until those buffers
- * are unlocked. No I/O is implied by this call.
+ * locked. No I/O is implied by this call.