|author||Eric Sandeen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-10-01 02:21:07 -0400|
|committer||Theodore Ts'o <email@example.com>||2009-10-01 02:21:07 -0400|
ext4: drop ext4dev compat
Kconfig & super.c promised it'd be gone by 2.6.31, so it's about time to drop it. Signed-off-by: Eric Sandeen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: "Theodore Ts'o" <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ext4/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ext4/Kconfig b/fs/ext4/Kconfig
index d5c0ea2e8f2..9f2d45d75b1 100644
@@ -26,20 +26,6 @@ config EXT4_FS
If unsure, say N.
- bool "Enable ext4dev compatibility"
- depends on EXT4_FS
- Starting with 2.6.28, the name of the ext4 filesystem was
- renamed from ext4dev to ext4. Unfortunately there are some
- legacy userspace programs (such as klibc's fstype) have
- "ext4dev" hardcoded.
- To enable backwards compatibility so that systems that are
- still expecting to mount ext4 filesystems using ext4dev,
- choose Y here. This feature will go away by 2.6.31, so
- please arrange to get your userspace programs fixed!
bool "Ext4 extended attributes"
depends on EXT4_FS