|author||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_core.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_core.c b/drivers/isdn/mISDN/dsp_core.c
index 6f5b5486428..2877291a9ed 100644
@@ -115,7 +115,7 @@
* The CMX has special functions for conferences with one, two and more
* members. It will allow different types of data flow. Receive and transmit
- * data to/form upper layer may be swithed on/off individually without loosing
+ * data to/form upper layer may be swithed on/off individually without losing
* features of CMX, Tones and DTMF.
* Echo Cancellation: Sometimes we like to cancel echo from the interface.
@@ -127,9 +127,9 @@
* If all used features can be realized in hardware, and if transmit and/or
* receive data ist disabled, the card may not send/receive any data at all.
- * Not receiving is usefull if only announcements are played. Not sending is
- * usefull if an answering machine records audio. Not sending and receiving is
- * usefull during most states of the call. If supported by hardware, tones
+ * Not receiving is useful if only announcements are played. Not sending is
+ * useful if an answering machine records audio. Not sending and receiving is
+ * useful during most states of the call. If supported by hardware, tones
* will be played without cpu load. Small PBXs and NT-Mode applications will
* not need expensive hardware when processing calls.