|author||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/plat-omap/devices.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/plat-omap/devices.c b/arch/arm/plat-omap/devices.c
index 7d9f815cede..ea28f98d5d6 100644
@@ -280,7 +280,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(omap_dsp_get_mempool_base);
* Claiming GPIOs, and setting their direction and initial values, is the
* responsibility of the device drivers. So is responding to probe().
- * Board-specific knowlege like creating devices or pin setup is to be
+ * Board-specific knowledge like creating devices or pin setup is to be
* kept out of drivers as much as possible. In particular, pin setup
* may be handled by the boot loader, and drivers should expect it will
* normally have been done by the time they're probed.