|author||Nicolas Pitre <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-09-15 16:30:54 -0400|
|committer||Nicolas Pitre <email@example.com>||2011-11-26 19:21:29 -0500|
ARM: big removal of now unused vmalloc.h files
Signed-off-by: Nicolas Pitre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 20 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach/vmalloc.h b/arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,20 +0,0 @@
- * arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
- * Copyright (C) 2000 Deep Blue Solutions Ltd.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
-#define VMALLOC_END 0xd0000000UL