|author||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/scsi/ChangeLog.lpfc')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/scsi/ChangeLog.lpfc b/Documentation/scsi/ChangeLog.lpfc
index 5e83769c6aa..c56ec99d7b2 100644
@@ -352,7 +352,7 @@ Changes from 20041229 to 20050110
* In remote port changes: no longer nulling target->pnode when
removing from mapped list. Pnode get nulled when the node is
- freed (after nodev tmo). This bug was causing i/o recieved in
+ freed (after nodev tmo). This bug was causing i/o received in
the small window while the device was blocked to be errored w/
did_no_connect. With the fix, it returns host_busy
(per the pre-remote port changes).
@@ -530,7 +530,7 @@ Changes from 20041018 to 20041123
coherent mappings. Note: There are more consistent mappings
that are using pci_dma_sync calls. Probably these should be
removed as well.
- * Modified lpfc_free_scsi_buf to accomodate all three scsi_buf
+ * Modified lpfc_free_scsi_buf to accommodate all three scsi_buf
free types to alleviate miscellaneous panics with cable pull
* Set hotplug to default 0 and lpfc_target_remove to not remove
@@ -583,7 +583,7 @@ Changes from 20041018 to 20041123
included more than once.
* Replaced "set_current_state(TASK_UNINTERRUPTIBLE);
schedule_timeout(timeout)" with "msleep(timeout)".
- * Fixnode was loosing starget when rediscovered. We saw messages
+ * Fixnode was losing starget when rediscovered. We saw messages
like: lpfc 0000:04:02.0: 0:0263 Cannot block scsi target as a
result. Moved starget field into struct lpfc_target which is
referenced from the node.
@@ -604,7 +604,7 @@ Changes from 20041018 to 20041123
* Make 3 functions static: lpfc_get_hba_sym_node_name,
lpfc_intr_prep and lpfc_setup_slim_access. Move lpfc_intr_prep
and lpfc_setup_slim_access so they're defined before being used.
- * Remove an unecessary list_del() in lpfc_hbadisc.c.
+ * Remove an unnecessary list_del() in lpfc_hbadisc.c.
* Set nlp_state before calling lpfc_nlp_list() since this will
potentially call fc_target_unblock which may cause a race in
queuecommand by releasing host_lock.
@@ -753,7 +753,7 @@ Changes from 20040908 to 20040920
* Changed version number to 8.0.12
* Removed used #defines: DEFAULT_PCI_LATENCY_CLOCKS and
PCI_LATENCY_VALUE from lpfc_hw.h.
- * Changes to accomodate rnid.
+ * Changes to accommodate rnid.
* Fix RSCN handling so RSCN NS queries only effect NPorts found in
* If we rcv a plogi on a NPort queued up for discovery, clear the
@@ -813,7 +813,7 @@ Changes from 20040908 to 20040920
counter instead, brd_no isn't reused anymore. Also some tiny
whitespace cleanups in surrounding code.
* Reorder functions in lpfc_els.c to remove need for prototypes.
- * Removed unsed prototypes from lpfc_crtn.h -
+ * Removed unused prototypes from lpfc_crtn.h -
lpfc_ip_timeout_handler, lpfc_read_pci and lpfc_revoke.
* Removed some unused prototypes from lpfc_crtn.h -
@@ -863,7 +863,7 @@ Changes from 20040823 to 20040908
* Minimal support for SCSI flat space addressing/volume set
addressing. Use 16 bits of LUN address so that flat
addressing/VSA will work.
- * Changed 2 occurences of if( 1 != f(x)) to if(f(x) != 1)
+ * Changed 2 occurrences of if( 1 != f(x)) to if(f(x) != 1)
* Drop include of lpfc_cfgparm.h.
* Reduce stack usage of lpfc_fdmi_cmd in lpfc_ct.c.
* Add minimum range checking property to /sys write/store
@@ -1449,7 +1449,7 @@ Changes from 20040402 to 20040409
* Removed lpfc_els_chk_latt from the lpfc_config_post function.
lpfc_els_chk_latt will enable the link event interrupts when
flogi is pending which causes two discovery state machines
- running parallely.
+ running parallelly.
* Add pci_disable_device to unload path.
* Move lpfc_sleep_event from lpfc_fcp.c to lpfc_util_ioctl.c
* Call dma_map_single() & pci_map_single() directly instead of via
@@ -1590,7 +1590,7 @@ Changes from 20040326 to 20040402
ELX_WRITE_HS ELX_WRITE_HA ELX_WRITE_CA ELX_READ_HC
ELX_READ_HS ELX_READ_HA ELX_READ_CA ELX_READ_MB ELX_RESET
ELX_READ_HBA ELX_INSTANCE ELX_LIP. Also introduced
- attribute "set" to be used in conjuction with the above
+ attribute "set" to be used in conjunction with the above
* Removed DLINK, enque and deque declarations now that clock
doesn't use them anymore