|author||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-09-04 17:01:07 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2012-09-06 13:26:16 -0700|
tile: remove duplicate CONFIG_HOTPLUG definition
As part of the plan to remove CONFIG_HOTPLUG, it was found that tile duplicates this config option for no reason (it's already defined as part of init/Kconfig). This patch removes it from the tile-only Kconfig file. Acked-by: Chris Metcalf <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/arch/tile/Kconfig b/arch/tile/Kconfig
index 932e4430f7f..c9a3c1fe729 100644
@@ -412,14 +412,6 @@ config TILE_USB
- bool "Support for hot-pluggable devices"
- Say Y here if you want to plug devices into your computer while
- the system is running, and be able to use them quickly. In many
- cases, the devices can likewise be unplugged at any time too.
- One well-known example of this is USB.