|author||Martin Mathieson <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-09-09 09:30:46 +0100|
|committer||Martin Mathieson <email@example.com>||2020-09-09 09:30:46 +0100|
Fix a couple of spelling errors in release notes.
Brought to you by the annoying spelling police.
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/docbook/release-notes.adoc b/docbook/release-notes.adoc
index a96a748cc4..950113efe4 100644
@@ -25,7 +25,7 @@ See the “New and Updated Features” section below for more details.
//* wsbuglink:6000[Wireshark bug]
-//* Wireshark exposed details your sordid redneck past, which were subsequently widely dissemenated on social media.
+//* Wireshark exposed details your sordid redneck past, which were subsequently widely disseminated on social media.
=== New and Updated Features
@@ -38,7 +38,7 @@ since version 3.2.0:
* Protobuf fields can be dissected as Wireshark (header) fields that allows user input
the full names of Protobuf fields or messages in Filter toolbar for searching.
* Dissectors based on Protobuf can register themselves to a new 'protobuf_field' dissector table,
- which is keyed with the full names of fields, for further parsing fields of BYETS or STRING type.
+ which is keyed with the full names of fields, for further parsing fields of BYTES or STRING type.
* Wireshark is able to decode, play, and save iLBC payload on platforms where the https://github.com/TimothyGu/libilbc[iLBC library] is available.
* “Decode As” entries can now be copied from other profiles using a button in the dialog.
* sshdump can now be copied to multiple instances. Each instance will show up a different interface and will have its own profile.