Diffstat (limited to 'src/amps/dsp.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/src/amps/dsp.c b/src/amps/dsp.c
index dc99c2f..21af267 100644
@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@
* AMPS modulates the carrier frequency. If it is 8 kHz above, it is high level,
* if it is 8 kHz below, it is low level. The bits are coded using Manchester
- * code. A 1 is coded by low level, followed by a hight level. A 0 is coded by
+ * code. A 1 is coded by low level, followed by a high level. A 0 is coded by
* a high level, followed by a low level. This will cause at least one level
* change within each bit. Also the level changes between equal bits, see
* Manchester coding. The bit rate is 10 KHz.
@@ -239,7 +239,7 @@ int dsp_init_sender(amps_t *amps, int tolerant)
amps->fsk_rx_window = spl;
- /* create devation and ramp */
+ /* create deviation and ramp */
amps->fsk_deviation = (!tacs) ? AMPS_FSK_DEVIATION : TACS_FSK_DEVIATION;
@@ -508,7 +508,7 @@ static void fsk_rx_bit(amps_t *amps, sample_t *spl, int len, int pos, int begin,
double max = 0, min = 0;
- /* decode one bit. substact the first half from the second half.
+ /* decode one bit. subtract the first half from the second half.
* the result shows the direction of the bit change: 1 == positive.
pos -= begin; /* possible wrap is handled below */