|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
Integrate RANAP to MSC_Tests.ttcn
The RAN_Emulation currently unconditionally provides BSSAP and MGCP support.
Let's re-structure the code so that support for those protocols is now
possible to enable/disable at compile time.
This patch is in preparation of introducing RANAP support in RAN_Emulation.
This extens MSC_Tests.ttcn with an initial set of SGs interface test
cases for RESET, LU, DETACH, PAGING, SMS and CSFB procedures
In particular the following testcases are added:
- TC_sgsap_reset: isolated reset procedure test
- TC_sgsap_lu: isolated location update with TMSI realloc
- TC_sgsap_lu_imsi_reject: location update, reject case
- TC_sgsap_lu_and_nothing: location update with failed TMSI realloc
- TC_sgsap_expl_imsi_det_eps: detach from EPS serveces
- TC_sgsap_expl_imsi_det_noneps: detach from non-EPS services
- TC_sgsap_paging_rej: isolated paging, reject case
- TC_sgsap_paging_subscr_rej: isolated paging, subscr rejects call
- TC_sgsap_paging_ue_unr: isolated paging, ue is unreachable
- TC_sgsap_paging_and_nothing: page, but don't respond
- TC_sgsap_paging_and_lu: check paging followed by an LU
- TC_sgsap_mt_sms: mobile terminated SMS through SGs Interface
- TC_sgsap_mo_sms: mobile originated SMS through SGs Interface
- TC_sgsap_mt_sms_and_nothing: trigger SMS, but don't respond to paging
- TC_sgsap_mt_sms_and_reject: trigger SMS, but reject paging
- TC_sgsap_unexp_ud: Send unexpected unitdata (SGs Association: NULL)
- TC_sgsap_unsol_ud: Send unsolicited unitdata (subscriber not in VLR)
- TC_bssap_lu_sgsap_lu_and_mt_call: LU on 2G, LU on SGs and CSFB call
- TC_sgsap_lu_and_mt_call: LU on SGs, and CSFB call
Depends: osmo-msc I73359925fc1ca72b33a1466e6ac41307f2f0b11d
The many SS_* types depend on MAP, whcih in turn depends on ROSE.
Add all of this to the MSC testsuite so we can do SS related testing.
In addition to the existing 3GPP AoIP stacking, allow BSSAP to
run on top of a SCCPlite stacking. Implement both the server and the
client role for IPA.
... this makes the code more readable/understandable.
Originally, this code was not yet in an official upstream git repo.
However, it has been for many months, so let's remove our local copy
and use upstream git repositories like for all the other modules.
Let's use the preprocessor to avoid IPA_Emulation pulling *all*
dependencies into each and any of our projects. The code readability
suffers a bit from the many #ifdefs, but compilation speed increases
if we don't have to pull in all those (recursive) dependencies.
After all, a BTS test case will never need SCCP, GSUP or MGCP.