|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
RLCMAC blocks have a lot of fields and we will potentially require lots
of different templates, as well as functions to handle related structs.
Test sending MS RA capabilities through Packet Resource Request to
update GPRS multislot class.
EGPRS multislot will come in a later commit.
Since we use some BSSMAP extensions to signal Osmux, we need to maintain
our own fork of BSSMAP_Types in order to supports those IEs in BSSMAP
RESET and BSSMAP Assin Req/Compl. Hence, switch all build componenets to
fetch and use our fork.
Depends: titan.ProtocolModules.BSSMAP Iaf1e137269c0da20b2c96fd104b57edf336693af
Integrate RANAP to MSC_Tests.ttcn
The RAN_Emulation currently unconditionally provides BSSAP and MGCP support.
Let's re-structure the code so that support for those protocols is now
possible to enable/disable at compile time.
This patch is in preparation of introducing RANAP support in RAN_Emulation.
So far, BSSMAP_Emulation supported only a transport over BSSMAP.
However, we soon intend to merge support for RANAP in order to
simulate RANAP/Iu connections as well as BSSMAP. Let's start
by renaming some of the existing types/functions/ports/modules
without introducing any functional changes just yet.
Related: OS#2857, OS#2856
This extens MSC_Tests.ttcn with an initial set of SGs interface test
cases for RESET, LU, DETACH, PAGING, SMS and CSFB procedures
In particular the following testcases are added:
- TC_sgsap_reset: isolated reset procedure test
- TC_sgsap_lu: isolated location update with TMSI realloc
- TC_sgsap_lu_imsi_reject: location update, reject case
- TC_sgsap_lu_and_nothing: location update with failed TMSI realloc
- TC_sgsap_expl_imsi_det_eps: detach from EPS serveces
- TC_sgsap_expl_imsi_det_noneps: detach from non-EPS services
- TC_sgsap_paging_rej: isolated paging, reject case
- TC_sgsap_paging_subscr_rej: isolated paging, subscr rejects call
- TC_sgsap_paging_ue_unr: isolated paging, ue is unreachable
- TC_sgsap_paging_and_nothing: page, but don't respond
- TC_sgsap_paging_and_lu: check paging followed by an LU
- TC_sgsap_mt_sms: mobile terminated SMS through SGs Interface
- TC_sgsap_mo_sms: mobile originated SMS through SGs Interface
- TC_sgsap_mt_sms_and_nothing: trigger SMS, but don't respond to paging
- TC_sgsap_mt_sms_and_reject: trigger SMS, but reject paging
- TC_sgsap_unexp_ud: Send unexpected unitdata (SGs Association: NULL)
- TC_sgsap_unsol_ud: Send unsolicited unitdata (subscriber not in VLR)
- TC_bssap_lu_sgsap_lu_and_mt_call: LU on 2G, LU on SGs and CSFB call
- TC_sgsap_lu_and_mt_call: LU on SGs, and CSFB call
Depends: osmo-msc I73359925fc1ca72b33a1466e6ac41307f2f0b11d
This function can now be called from anywhere to try and safely shutdown
a testcase. It is not optimal as we can't call "all component.stop" from
outside the mtc, but without any proper and orderly shutdown handling of
all our emulation components I believe this is the best we can do.
To use it:
import from Misc_Helpers all;
in your module and then call
You can also pass the function a verdict and a message and it will take care
of calling setverdict, but beware of the following:
While setverdict would accept any number of arguments as log message
and convert them to a log string f_shutdown expects one charstring.
It's possible to use the log2str function to use the log arguments in
setverdict for f_shutdown, for example
setverdict(fail, "Template didn't match: ", tmpl_foo);
Misc_Helpers.f_shutdown(__BFILE__, __LINE__, fail, log2str("Template didn't match: ", tmpl_foo));
We want to use those also from the HLR_Tests, not just from MSC_Tests.
This test suite acts as an SCCP server on top of M3UA.
SCCP tests are run against the sccp_demo_user program which
can be found in libosmo-sccp/examples. This program must be
started in client mode: sccp_demo_user -c
The SCCP test suite should then work out of the box with
the provided SCCP_Tests.cfg file and this additional change
to sccp_demo_user default point codes:
There is currently only one test, for the libosmo-sccp crash
reported as issue OS#2666. The implementation of this test
is currently using an ugly workaround due to shortcomings of
the M3UA Emulation layer (see source code comments). Whether
a better solution is feasible is still to be determined.
The test requires a patch to the SCCP Protocol Emulation which
has been submitted upstream: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/124552/
The many SS_* types depend on MAP, whcih in turn depends on ROSE.
Add all of this to the MSC testsuite so we can do SS related testing.
... this makes the code more readable/understandable.
Originally, this code was not yet in an official upstream git repo.
However, it has been for many months, so let's remove our local copy
and use upstream git repositories like for all the other modules.
Add another macro ignore_pp_results to gen_links.sh.inc and call from all
gen_links.sh files, to add results of *.ttcnpp files, i.e. generated *.ttcn
files, to .gitignore.
In each subdir that is a target for symlinks, automatically ignore the results
- At the top of gen_links.sh.inc, clear the .gitignore.
- In the loop, add each link name to the local .gitignore.
- In selected gen_links.sh, there is also a "manual" link creationg. So that
this also ends up in the local .gitignore, have the link creation as separate
gen_link() macro which at the same time adds to ./.gitignore.
- in the root .gitignore, ignore all the subdirs' generated */.gitignore files.
First of all, use one common place to define the gen_links() macro, in
In this new file, add a 'shift' to exclude the $DIR arg from also appearing in
This prevents the following wrong symlinks in the source dirs:
Let's use the preprocessor to avoid IPA_Emulation pulling *all*
dependencies into each and any of our projects. The code readability
suffers a bit from the many #ifdefs, but compilation speed increases
if we don't have to pull in all those (recursive) dependencies.
After all, a BTS test case will never need SCCP, GSUP or MGCP.