path: root/msc/MSC_Tests.ttcn
diff options
authorNeels Hofmeyr <>2019-02-26 05:03:22 +0100
committerNeels Hofmeyr <>2019-03-07 16:33:03 +0100
commitced8acf30581c36745bdf22d68acd802aa5a25c9 (patch)
tree16e880837c206b0c79ea9f2be1f7f059ebcc7fe2 /msc/MSC_Tests.ttcn
parentc574829208afe0309948bccf8e2c580b0e3ecf56 (diff)
log time in tcpdump-start and
Also log the testcase name in The output now looks like ------ MSC_Tests.TC_mo_cc_bssmap_clear ------ Thu Mar 7 13:21:00 UTC 2019 [...] Thu Mar 7 13:21:04 UTC 2019 ====== MSC_Tests.TC_mo_cc_bssmap_clear pass ====== The reason to log start and end dates came up like this: I noticed a segfault in a tested program at a specific time. From the timestamp I tried to find out which of the tests saw the failure. (After a segfault, all subsequent tests run and fail, but it is not obvious which failure occured because of a segfault, and which ones just normally failed before that.) Looking at the timestamps of the log files didn't help, because the ttcn3_logmerge touched those after the tests completed. So the only way is to cat each individual log file and find the timestamp. So this adds an overview of the timestamps without needing to open log files. Change-Id: I0832d9b5df599baad5dec8d3a993481b4286fbb3
Diffstat (limited to 'msc/MSC_Tests.ttcn')
0 files changed, 0 insertions, 0 deletions